Quality Tooth Pastes

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, June 6, 2013

Couto: The Couture Toothpaste of Portugal


November 12, 2009 by jennifer

At what point you consider retro what do you consider? I consider leg warmers, harsh corrosive washed pants, and Flock of Seagulls hairdos. Be that as it may, one thing that I don't consider is toothpaste. Until something like a month prior that is.

It was about that time that I appropriated a specimen of Couto, a toothpaste from Portugal. At the time I took in that the toothpaste was from Europe I seized the opportunity to attempt it. Me, leave behind an European excellence item? Nunca!

11.11 couto1

A bit investigative work…


When attempting it, I wondered…if Couto was a mark of Portugal, did Brazilians use it as well? All the same, they talk Portuguese. I asked my American-based Brazil blogger, Gigi, in the event that she knew anything about this couture mark. She reported back that none of her Brazil-conceived companions had ever become aware of the mark. I figure that answers That address.

In any case, Gigi likewise carried up an extremely fascinating focus. She inquired as to why this toothpaste was acknowledged retro or couture. I messaged the association posing Many questions about the item. Here's the scoop..

The Couto story…


Couto toothpaste was made by a drug store boss in Portugal in the early 1930s. In those days, this toothpaste conveyed the Portuguese from all things dentally abhorrent. It is still an incredible standard in Portuguese homes today and its utilize might be contrasted with Crest or Colgate in the Us. It is additionally utilized within Spain however increasingly as a claim to fame toothpaste. However still, what makes it vintage? The excellent taste and cool bundling obviously!!


In light of the fact that I am a writer on the most fundamental level, in the wake of attempting the toothpaste, I posed 3 inquiries.

What do I truly like about the couto toothpaste?


  • It has an extremely clean, new taste. Think about a mixof dark liquorice and green Double Mint gum. My mouth was singing acclaims to me for a long time!
  • It has an extremely smooth, nongritty texture.
  • The glue is Not made with any creature items which obviously I Love.
  • The precise chic bundling. It would without a doubt be a discussion piece.
  • It is from Europe. Nuff said.

What don't I like about the toothpaste?


  • It is fairly exorbitant contrasted with standard US marks.
  • Despite the fact that the Couto people say that it will keep gums and teeth, I still wonder assuming that it will keep them as sound as US brands. All the same, its not endorsed by the Ada.
  • It just comes in one flavor/type, however I conjecture that is the delightfulness of being vintage.

Might I purchase it?


Yes – I would clearly purchase it in the event that I saw it in an European store or as a variety blessing for an individual who adores Euro items, And

No – I don't suppose I might buy this on a general support, basically on account of the provisos I specified previously.

In the event that you are fascinated by getting this couto Portuguese mark of toothpaste here is the Us, you can find it at Fred Segal, Gus Mayer, and Bigelow Chemists.

0 comments:

Post a Comment